Although in a bad condition though, the selling value of a property it is difficult to fall drastically, then the investment in the field of property can be regarded as one investment that will not make you lose. If you are interested in investing in this field, you can visit Kevin Hodges Real Estate now. In conclusion, despite the deteriorating economic conditions, the rise in property prices will always be higher than the rate of inflation.
Property investors are people who invest money into property in order to gain profit, either in the form of capital gains or cash flow. Still confused how to be a successful investor? Here are some principles of property investment that you can apply:
1. Appropriate information
There is a saying “if you master the information, 60 percent of your winnings are in your hands”. In property investment, this also applies. you should keep in touch with the latest information on the property, it is important to know how you make the step in choosing the property you want to invest in.
2. The right time
The right time in the property is divided into 3:
– The right time to buy property
– The right time to hold property
– The right time to sell property
3. The right location
The exact location in choosing a property is indicated by several factors, namely:
– The location of the demographic inflow is greater than the demographic outflow. This means the person or family who wants to stay in the area is higher in number than the person or family who wants to move out of the location.
– For mid-low segment properties, suitable locations are those close to public transport facilities. Such as bus lines, urban transport, and traditional markets. As for the middle-upper property, the appropriate location is located in a location that offers tranquility as well as being around the city center.
– Close to the business center. Property wherever would be faster increased the rental value and it’s selling points when close to the business center. Because this property other than residents can also generate income from business and good lease due to high demand.
4. The right developer
Properly located properties, may not be optimal if developed by less experienced and irresponsible developers.
5. Proper financing
Fundamentally, any financing you use in investing in property will remain profitable for you because of the nature of property investment itself that always rises in price.