Honey is one of the super foods that can not be ignored for health benefits. Not only is it a source of naturally sweet foods, but honey is also a drug that is antibacterial, antiviral and helps the body recover. And if you diligently drink warm honey water in the morning, there are undoubtedly some benefits that you can take. If you want to buy honey, you can visit our website first and find the best manuka honey brand review.
Here are some benefits of drinking warm honey water in the morning:
– Cleanses mucus or fluid in the respiratory tract, especially the lungs (very good for people with colds and coughs)
– Prevents parasites and cleanses toxins, even prevents bleeding in the digestive tract.
– Relieve breathing in the area of bronchitis, very good for people with colds.
– Makes you a little fat, but has nothing to do with increasing body fat. This is just the process of honey cleansing the body. After a while, your body will shrink again.
– Increase the body’s immune system against disease because it is antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal.
– Help remove body toxins, especially in the digestive system such as the stomach, intestines, and others.
– Helps absorb excess water and is very good at improving kidney function for parents who often urinate in the middle of the night.
– Makes skin more beautiful, clean, moist, tight and looks youthful.
– In several clinical and research studies, honey contributes to eradicating bacteria that can attack the body and makes the body sick like E. coli, salmonella, methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Simply mix 1 tablespoon of real honey with one cup of warm water. Drinking warm honey water is better to drink in the morning when you wake up and on an empty stomach to help cleanse the digestive tract, warm the body, and give the body the initial energy to move.